CYB ZYME 90 Capsules
One of the most comprehensive enzyme supplements available today. • A broad-spectrum multiple enzyme formulation, it contains 7 digestive enzymes along with probiotics, spirulina, dulse and trace minerals.
Digestive enzymes are beneficial for:
• Geriatric individuals (as we age, enzyme secretion decreases)
• Those with jaw or teeth problems (improper chewing of food decreases enzyme secretion)
• Those under stress
• Those who overuse antacids (overuse of antacids can decrease enzyme effectiveness and secretion)
• Those who eat a lot of fried, grilled, or baked foods (foods prepared at high temperatures for long periods of time lose naturally occurring enzyme activity)
• People with deficient digestive enzymes (those who lack digestive enzymes are more prone to digestive problems)
• For use as a proteolytic enzyme supplement
• Cybzyme places special emphasis on proteolytic enzymes, so that it can be used not only for digestive support, but also to support comfort and provide building blocks for injured tissues.
• Digestive enzymes are secreted along the G.I. tract and are essential to the breakdown of foods, enabling nutrients to be absorbed into the bloodstream for use within the body.
Each enzyme in CYBZYME works on a specific substance in the body. • Lipase enzymes help digest and assimilate fats
• Protease enzymes including bromelain, pepsin, trypsin, and papain all digest proteins into smaller units (peptides and amino acids) for better absorption and utilization
• Lactase enzymes aid in lactose digestion
• Amylase enzymes breakdown carbohydrates
• Cellulase enzymes digest fiber
• Dulse provides an edible algae that is high in vitamins, especially Vitamin B6 and B12.
• Spirulina also known as blue green algae and is considered a complete protein containing all of the essential amino acids
• Invertase splits sucrose into glucose and fructose. Contrary to most other enzymes, invertase exhibits relatively high activity over a broad range of pH
AM Formula: 3 Capsules
Servings per container: 30 or 60
Protease 50,000 HUT
Protease/Peptidase/DPP-IV Complex 20,000 HUT
Amylase 20,000 SKB
Lipase 8,850 LU
Cellulase 6,000 CU
Acid Stable Protease 54.5 SAPU
Invertase 102 Sumner
Lactase 351 LACU
L-Acidophilus 200 Million CFU
Bifidobacterium 50 Million CFU
Trace Minerals 100mg
Dulse (leaf) 50mg
Other ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.