5-MTHF 60 Capsules$ 55.00
5 mg of active form of folate
Folic acid must be converted to its active forms to be used by the body.* This is a multi-step biochemical process that occurs in the intestines and liver. In the presence of intestinal or liver dysfunction this conversion may not occur sufficiently enough to meet the body's needs. Furthermore, up to 60-percent of the U.S. population may have a genetic enzyme defect that makes it difficult for them to convert folic acid into active 5-MTHF. For these individuals and many others, 5-MTHF supplementation may be a more effective method of folate repletion.* 5-MTHF is an essential cofactor in the metabolism of the amino acid metabolite homocysteine. 5-MTHF also must be present in sufficient quantity for normal production of the neurotransmitters serotonin, melatonin, dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. These functions make 5-MTHF critical for both cardiovascular function and mood support.
One Capsule Contains: Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate*) 5 mg.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, and Silicon Dioxide. *This product uses Gnosis S.p.A.'s L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (Extrafolate-S®). Extrafolate-S is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A.
O.N.E MULTIVITAMIN 60 capsules$ 34.00
Multivitamin without added calcium.
-Provides vitamins A, B, C, D and E in highly bioavailable forms
-Provides Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
-Convenient one capsule per-day dosing
-Antioxidant complex includes alpha lipoic acid and a blend of CoQ10 and sustained release water-soluble nanosized
-Choline and inositol for healthy cognitive function*
-Supports cellular health with 500 mcg lycopene and 2,000 i.u. vitamin D*
-Helps maintain macular and retinal health with 3 mg lutein and 500 mcg zeaxanthin*
each vegetable capsule contains:
- vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 73% beta carotene) 3,750 i.u.
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid 180 mg.
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 2,000 i.u.
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 30 i.u.
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 3 mg.
- riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.7 mg.
- niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg.
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2.5 mg.
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 400 mcg.
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg.
- Biotin 300 mcg.
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 10 mg.
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg.
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 25 mg.
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 70 mcg.
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg.
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg.
- Molybdenum(as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75mcg.
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C) 10 mg.
- riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2) 1.7 mg.
- pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6) 2.5 mg.
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg.
- choline bitartrate 25 mg.
- inositol 25 mg.
- coenzyme Q10(from MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrincomplex and CoQ10) 50mg.
- alpha lipoic acid 50 mg.
- lutein 3 mg.
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg.
- Lycopene 500 mcg.
other ingredients: potato starch, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)